Mix and mingle with the most promising early-stage startups in Texas.
Five companies submit applications to win a chance to pitch in front of five venture capitalists. Each entrepreneur will have 7 minutes to pitch followed by 7 minutes to answer Q&A from our VC panelists. It's as simple as that. Each ticket holder receives 1 drink/specialty cocktail and appetizers provided by Cafe Creme.
Applications will be accepted from now until Thursday, July 26th. Startups can apply by following this link.
The 5 startups that are chosen for the pitch competition will be notified on Friday, August 3rd.
The 5 startups that are chosen should be prepared to join a practice session at Capital Factory, in addition to the competition itself at Native Hostel (8/9 from 7:30-9pm).
6:00PM - 7:30PM: Arrival & Registration + Happy Hour
7:30PM: Pitch Competition Begins
9:00PM - 10:00PM: Networking & Head Home
- Gordon Daugherty, Chief Strategy Officer at Capital Factory
- Morgan Flager, General Partner at Silverton Partners
- Krishna Srinivasa, General Partner at LiveOak Venture Partners
- Rajiv Bala, Principal at S3 Ventures
- Aasim Hasan, Partner at Moneta Ventures